Followers

Saturday, 12 December 2015

This week certainly seems to have flown by way too quickly for me.  Tags are still being made but I’ve not had time to take photos and post about them this week so over the next few days I will hopefully bring those following along with them up to date.

Day 8 and I used an SU stamp set which had this Nutcracker design and there is also a matching die to cut out his moustache.  A quick and simple tag which was just coloured in using Promarkers and Copics.  I did add some clear Wink of Stella to the moustache but it doesn’t really show up in this photo.


Here he is on the star decoration which is filling up nicely.

One of the reasons I haven’t been blogging this week is that I have been spending time working on our Christmas jigsaw.  We managed to get it completed this evening.  Lesley you guessed the correct puzzle we were working on so if you could e-mail me with your address I will pop a prize in the post to you.















We have also spent time doing some Christmas shopping.  On Wednesday I met up with my friend Jenny and we managed to get some of the gifts we wanted and had lots of laughter too.  Yesterday we met up with our daughter and started the day off with a nice cooked breakfast in a cafe in town to set us up for the day of serious shopping.  I was also able to fit in a nail appointment and so my nails are now a nice glittery yellow colour ready for the works Christmas meal on Sunday.  Lots of presents bought, just a few more to get now.

While we were shopping we came across a man creating sand art – when we first saw him he had only just started the adult dog but when we passed him again later in the day the dog had produced two puppies.  I’ve always thought this is a very clever art form.
















Yesterday evening it was the model railway Christmas meal – a very pleasant evening, good company and very tasty food of which we ate far too much.  We managed to work some of it off by walking a fair way to catch our bus home.

Today our youngest son and the gorgeous Harlee-Jay came round to visit us – he’s growing so quickly and has such a charming smile. 

Lots planned for tomorrow including lunch at my brother-in-laws to celebrate Christmas early with him and his partner as they are going to be flying out to Australia for Christmas and then in the evening my works Christmas meal.  I hope you have all been having a fun weekend too.





4 comments:

Heather said...

Another lovely tag :). I love that puzzle it would be fun to stitch!

Brigitte said...

Nice addition. And wow, you have already finished this giant puzzle.

Julie said...

Lots of lovely times you've been having with friends and family, just as it should be this time of year.
Blessings to you Linda x

Lesley said...

I love your nutcracker's moustache:)
Your jigsaw is lovely,very festive.I made a lucky guess:)