Followers

Thursday, 3 December 2015

Third day of tagging

Today I used a stamp set and matching dies to create this wreath tag.  I cut multiple layers of the wreath from scrap card to get the thickness for the tag.  After layering up the die cuts I stamped the wreath image which is a three step stamp set from SU and added this as the top layer.  I’ve added some gems for the berries for some sparkle.  The bow was run through an embossing folder to give some texture and I went over the top of it with my clear Wink of Stella pen.  The sentiment was another die from the same set which I cut out in gold and red to give a shadow effect.
WP_20151203_002
Here is the tag in situ on my star decoration.  While I’ve been at work today I have been thinking of what shape to do next for tomorrows tag.
WP_20151203_004
Todays photo prompt is Dear Santa.  I’ve cheated a little with this one and found a Dear Santa letter, printed it out and photographed it but I intend to use this on a scrapbook layout this year and also add it to my December journal.
12123_DearSanta_Flat - Copy

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oooo this one is my favorite yet! I love the gems for the holly berries. Great job!

Lesley said...

My favourite so far. I love to hear how you make and assemble your projects.

Julie said...

The ones my favourite so far.