Followers

Sunday, 6 December 2015

Snowflakes

It’s been a lovely chilled and relaxing day today.  This morning we had our usual trips to see our parents.  In the afternoon we snuggled down to watch Elf the Movie – my choice this year, neither of us had seen it before and we loved it.  After the movie we managed to get some of our Christmas puzzle done – still lots and lots to do yet.  If you read my post here you will see that I am having a little giveaway for anyone who guess which puzzle we chose to do this year.

This evening we watched Strictly the results show – was surprised to see Georgia in the bottom too, but was a little annoyed that Craig blamed the public for putting Helen into the dance off.  At the end of Saturday evening the judges had placed them second from bottom on the judges leader board so from that result they are just as much to blame.  Rant over.

Today's tag needed to be quick and simple as I didn’t make a start on it until after watching Strictly.  I stamped three of the snowflakes from SU’s Flurry of Wishes onto blue cardstock in Island Indigo ink and then again on white cardstock and then added some iridescent embossing powder for some sparkle.  To the centre of the snowflake I added a snowflake brad and a tiny number 6.
DSC_0163
Once again a picture of how they are all looking on my advent star.  My thinking cap is already trying to come up with another tag for tomorrows post.  I hope you are enjoying seeing my little creations each day as much as I am making them.
DSC_0166




6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your snowflake is gorgeous. Lookng good with the other tags hanging on your star.hugs mrs A.

Kate said...

Your tags are beautiful, Linda. I look forward to your creation for tomorrow. :)

Heather said...

This one is beautiful. They all look great!

Julie said...

Lovely vibrant snowflake
I was surprised to see Georgia in the dance off too, thought it might have been Anita this week with the negative comments.

Lesley said...

I am enjoying seeing your daily tags.

Brigitte said...

All the little ornaments are so nice. My favorite would be the little tree.