Followers

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Red tag

A quick and simple tag today as it has been a very busy day.  The photo prompt for today is RED and so to make my life a little simpler I have made a red tag in the shape of a Christmas ornament.  I’ve used a border stamp to add some gold embossing powder and wrapped some gold thread around it too.  The sentiment is from a stickers sheet as is the number.
WP_20151202_001
Here it is in place on my Christmas stars.
WP_20151202_004
This morning it was Logan and Savannah’s nativity which I, along with their two great grandmothers and DD went along to watch.  Logan was a star and Savannah was a cow and the title of the nativity was Bethlehem’s Got Talent.  It was really sweet to watch and they all seemed to enjoy themselves.


After the nativity it was time to take mum food shopping before heading back home and making up some thank you treats for my group of crafting friends who place orders with me for SU goodies.  I made them these but decorated them with snowflakes and embossed them with iridescent embossing powder.  I will take a photo of them later and try to remember to post them on my blog tomorrow.  Inside they have some chocolate treats.

Outside The supermarket they had a couple of donkeys from the Donkey Sanctuary and they were wearing their red Santa coats – they looked so cute.  I did manage to get a couple of photos of them so they would have also done for the red photo prompt.  I will be using those photos for my December journal

We are now looking after Harlee-Jay for a couple of hours while mummy is seeing to the horses and daddy is at work.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

A busy but lovely day..your ornaments look good together

Julie said...

Very pretty.
We have nativity Week on Monday for my granddaughter but I've heard we will all be singing in a singalong this year

Heather said...

Cute ornament :)