Followers

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Like buses, tags 9, 10 and 11

Just popping on quickly to show you tags 9, 10 and 11.  Tag 9 was made using scraps of paper for the candles and the SU Bird Builder punch for the candle flame.  I even got out some Sheena dies for the first time and added some foliage.

Tag 10 again just using scraps of mountboard and paper to create some presents and grouped together.  I also used SU’s Tiny Tag punch for some labels – sorry about the glare on this one.
For tag 11 scraps of card stamped with SU’s Reason for the Season with matching punch to make up my Poinsettia tag.  Stickles added to two of the tags for some Christmas sparkle.



I will be back tomorrow with tags 12 and 13 but here are 9, 10 and 11 on my star decoration.

Right, off now to stuff my face at another Christmas meal LOL!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow! They are all lovely.I love the holly leaves on the candles and your poinsettia is so pretty.
Hope you enjoyed your meal:)

Heather said...

They all look great I love the presents one :)

Mrs A. said...

Looking very festive. Hugs Mrs A.

Julie said...

More stunners!

Jocelyn Thurston said...

They are all so pretty. You must have enjoyed making them very much. Lucky people to get them!

Annie said...

What beautiful tags!!! Stunning work:)) Hope to see the rest of them at some point:))