Followers

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Frosty the snowman


I made a snowman round and fat,
And on his head I put a hat,
He sat out in the sun all day,
And slowly melted all away,
But I can tell just where he sat,
Because he didn't take his hat.

DSC_0168
My punch art snowman tag for day seven.  By the time I got home yesterday evening it was too late to post this tag.  Lots of different punches used to make this snowman – still not sure if he is complete, DH says he needs some hands but I’m worried they might be a little fragile.

DSC_0170

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I love him just as he is. hugs Mrs A.

Julie said...

He's lovely just as he is, perhaps he has his hands behind his back!!

Kate said...

Love your snowman and his cute poem. :)

Heather said...

I think he looks great! I love the snow glitter on his hat

catherine said...

Hello Linda. Wow these little projects look wonderful you have shown here. I am sorry for not having been around much lately and hope your ok
x catherine

Lesley said...

He is a happy snowman,your collection is looking very festive:)

My name is Wynneth said...

He's a really cute snowman linda, I must catch up with all the tags you've been making ! Lovely to see you last night.

Hugs
Wynneth
X

Lesley said...

I missed your snowman! He is very festive:)