Followers

Friday, 18 December 2015

CAS Christmas card

A while ago I made some cards and tried out for the Stamplorations CAS Design Team, sadly I didn't make the team but I had fun coming up with three different cards for my submission.  My first one was a Christmas card using the Stamplorations Artsy Border Maker set.  I created a tree stencil and used the scallop border to create the tree and a different border for the trunk.  The sentiment is a Clearly Besotted stamp.
























I am afraid I have fallen behind with my tags, although I do have four more almost completed, a few finishing touches are required before they can go on my star decoration.  It's been a busy, busy week and is obviously not going to get any less so for a while but fingers crossed I can get them completed soon.

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This is very creative using just those stencils to make the tree. Yes my second set of stamps have arrived but like you been busy on other things pesky elf being one of them. He takes a lot of time up! Lol. hugs Mrs A..

Heather said...

The card looks great :)

Lesley said...

A pretty Christmas card using the border designs.I followed the Stamplorations link and have been having a look at their blog and some of the projects!

cucki said...

So beautiful..
Big hugs x

Julie said...

It's lovely

Merry Christmas to you and the family x

Anne said...

Just wanted to wish you a very happy Christmas. Anne x

catherine said...

Hi Linda. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine

Annie said...

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!