Followers

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

WOYWW #337

This morning on my work desk for WOYWW are lots of jars waiting to be decorated as Christmas countdown jars for work colleagues and the start of other Christmas treats.  I also have the clear baubles and stickers that I would like to try and get round to decorating this year and on the right hand side is my planner/journal which I try to work on each day.  I still haven’t got round to using those blue baskets which were on my shelving a couple of weeks ago, but I have put my Graphic 45 and Tim Holtz papers in one of the left hand shelves so they are nearby to look at and stroke LOL. 
DSCF5039
I am feeling so much better this week compared to last Wednesday and I’ve managed to do a bit of Christmas present shopping with mum today – Savannah is all sorted now.  I picked up Harlee-Jay’s a couple of weeks ago.  I’ve got part of Connor and Elisha’s and will hopefully get the rest of it next week when I go shopping with Colette to buy Logan’s Christmas present and also his birthday present as his birthday is just before Christmas on the 19th.  I feel I am pretty organised on the present front but I am still way behind on my card making so I really need to try and knuckle down to making them this weekend.

9 comments:

Lindart said...

Wow - good for you! You are so on top of things! I think I have only one present bought so far! Thanks for visiting! Lindart #42

Sofie Vandersmissen said...

Have fun decorating those jars!

Greetings, Sofie #17
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be

Helen said...

wow, another organised Christmas person!! at least you're not there on your cards too!! Helen #1

Heather said...

A mason jar advent calendar sounds cool. Glad you're feeling better :)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Glad you're feeling better! I like those clear jars, they'll make great Christmas gifts :-)
Hugs, LLJ 7 xx

Julie said...

Good to read you are much better Linda.
xx

butterfliecrafter said...

hihi, stroke paper. Vicky(#20)

Preeti said...

Glad that you are feeling better!! Enjoy your crafty time:)

Ginny Maxam said...

Glad you are feeling better and still on top of things!! Thanks for sharing!!Have a great week, Ginny # 12