Followers

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

WOYWW #335

I’m finally getting back into regular crafting mode after our holiday break a couple of weeks ago.  This week on my work desk are the remnants from my Halloween treat makes which also includes some leftover chocolate treats – I guess I’ll just have to finish them off myself LOL.  I have also been working on some cards which I am unable to show at the moment.  Today I picked up some beautiful teal blue baskets which I will be putting on top of my shelf unit so that I can bring out some more stash from my overflow cupboard in the spare bedroom.  The craft room is still a work in progress and despite the messy desk it’s being kept tidy and I’m gradually getting it to work effectively for me.  I’m off now to see what other crafters are doing over at The Stamping Ground blog
DSCF5017

12 comments:

Sofie Vandersmissen said...

Enjoy your chocolates! I very curious about the cards you made!

Greetings, Sofie #11
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

catherine said...

Looks like a productive area Linda and even better with chocolate on it!!!
x catherine

Julia Dunnit said...

Don't know how long it takes before one even realises, but isn't it fab when your space starts to work for you, love that. Made me smile that the cards have their backs turned..very publicity shy...don't forget to show us when you can!!

Anne said...

It's good to get away but I always like getting back to some crafting - usually take something with me ;-) I managed to avoid eating any of the treats I'd bought for the children this year! Not avoided other naughty but nice goodies though.Sorry I'm late - went out for lunch and was much longer than I expected- good though. Anne x #27

Lisca Meijer said...

It does feel great to be organized doesn't it. I like all your little drawers and shelves.
Have a good week,
Lisca#25

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Linda, do please show us your card creations they're ready for viewing...it's interesting to see others crafters work. Have a wonderful week Cheers RobynO#28

Helen said...

What a neat desk! Happy WOYWW Helen 5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lol, it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it....finishing off the choccies, that is :-). Have fun doing your new crafting...hope your new boxes work out ok, real blue is my favourite colour!
Hugs, LLJ 18 xx

butterfliecrafter said...

what a sacrifice of you to eat the chocolates yourself lol. butterfliecrafter#12

Julie said...

A messy work area is a busy one ... yours looks well used!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

How lovely that you have a dedicated space and are making it work for you. Thanks for stopping by already. The Hardwood stamp is one of my favourites too.

Fiona #51

CraftygasheadZo said...

Well you look busy. Bet those baskets will soon be filled. Take care Zo xx 32