Followers

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Stamplorations November Challenge

I’ve been a member of the Stamplorations stamp club for a few months now but I have to confess this is the first time I have taken part in one of their challenges.  This card was made for their November Challenge – Theme and Sketch.  I decided to create a one layer card using the Mixed Media Grunge stamp set with just two ink colours.  The theme for this month is Newsprint and Stamps.


DSCF5024

 I masked off areas of the card with post it notes and used the newsprint stamp and the bar code stamp from the set in SU’s Baked Brown Sugar (now retired).  I then used one of the many other images in this stamp set to add a contrasting colour in SU’s Rose Red and added a sentiment from a Clearly Besotted stamp set.  A very clean and simple card which would be suitable for either a male or a female.

The postman has just delivered my stamp club kit and stencils for my October/November subscription which I am sure will give me lots more options to take part in more challenges.

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi linda, Have just sent you a pm about the stamp club as I have just joined it too. hugs Mrs A.

Heather said...

Great job it's very pretty :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

You fit right in at STAMPlorations, Linda! This is ingenious and a winner in my book!! Hugs, Darnell

Julie said...

Very effective, I like the colour you used for the words.

aussie aNNie said...

Great stamps hey Linda, I have a passion for these stamplorations and love your card. Have also joined as a follower of your blog as many of my buddies follow you as well....cheers, xx
 { aNNie}

Wei Wei Wang said...

Such a fabulous card! Love your stamping and great take on our sketch! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.