Followers

Monday, 2 November 2015

Slow progress better than no progress

Yesterday was the first time I have been able to work on the Cornwall Cottage Sampler Sunday SAL.  I didn’t have a great deal of time though to work on it this week but some progress is definitely better than no progress at all.   I managed to complete the bottom half of the basket and add a little bit of greenery.  I won’t get time to work on it next Sunday as I am away for a weekend with some crafting friends.  We are going to Birmingham for a couple of nights and on the Saturday we will be going to the NEC for the craft show.  We are all looking forward to this immensely – it’s been a long time in the planning.
DSCF5011
I'm not sure how Barbi and Kati are getting on with their samplers as it's been a bit quiet for them on the blogging front.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like fun and it looks great! Have a good weekend!

Justine said...

It's beautiful Linda. As long as you're enjoying the process that's all that counts!
Hope you have a lovely weekend with your friends and enjoy the show.

Lesley said...

The colours in the basket are very effective.

Emma/Itzy said...

It's very pretty - have fun at the show too! :)

catherine said...

Well as you say Linda some progress is better than none- I have been using them words with the Henry Viii kit I have picked back up. have managed to keep doing a bit more ! Yours is looking great. i am also going to the Nec on saturday-taking my mum for her first visit there. Hope you have a great time.
x catherine

Julie said...

Our craft group is off to the NEC this weekend too.