Followers

Friday, 13 November 2015

Mojo recovered

I am relieved to report that the mojo seems to have returned.  After working with the sketch for yesterdays card. which I made another three of the same design, I was able to come up with some simple designs of my own using up the scraps.  Even the ribbons around the parcels were the cut offs from yesterdays initial cards.

DSCF5036
I am loving the beautiful die that came with the Create a Smile kit.  It’s one die but you get three different elements, the large snowflake, the tiny snowflake and the circle with the snowflake negative – very versatile indeed.

DSCF5035
The final card really is using up the tiniest of scraps.  I’ve used my SU tiny banner punch and some of the twine from the kit for the top left corner and then cut strips of paper to make the Christmas tree.  The alphabet stickers came from an old scrapbooking kit.  I think I need to add some bling to the snowflake on top of the Christmas tree to finish this one now.
DSCF5034
Tomorrow we are going to a Christmas Fayre at Buckland Abbey which I am really looking forward to.  It will be the furthest I have ventured all week.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my, you have such a talent for card making. The bunting us just darling.
Enjoy your day out.

aussie aNNie said...

Great cards Linda, hate it when MoJo does that to us...a typical male.xx
 { aNNie}

Heather said...

They look great I love the snowflake one!

Kate said...

Your cards are so lovely, Linda!!
Enjoy the Christmas Fayre!