Followers

Sunday, 1 November 2015

Final photo prompt and my trick or treaters

It is probably no surprise that yesterday’s photo prompt was Halloween.  My dear friend Karen gave me this sweet pumpkin candle burner several years ago and we light it up each year and put it in the window by the front door to welcome our trick or treaters.
DSCF4998
A couple of our favourite trick or treaters came to visit with their friends yesterday.
DSCF5007DSCF5004
DSCF5006DSCF5003
No more photo prompts but a big thank you to all those people that have commented on my efforts this month and of course to Anna of Mrs Brimbles for the prompts.  For November I am hoping to get lots of Christmas crafting done – wish me luck.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you had fun!

Julie said...

Spooky visitors you had ...