Followers

Sunday, 22 November 2015

Creative Christmas Art

We were invited out to our eldest son’s for Sunday roast today and what an amazing job he did – it tasted delicious.  During the afternoon I did some colouring with Connor and Elisha and we played Pay Day which was great fun.  But the highlight of the day was when my daughter in law presented me with this picture – I love it.  Connor and Elisha had previously had fun painting their feet and with mum’s help they turned their footprints into this amazing picture.  It’s an addition to my Christmas decorations that I will treasure for many years to come.
DSCF5048

8 comments:

Kate said...

Linda, such a wonderful gift!!!!

Kaisievic said...

That is so cute! What a great idea!

Lesley said...

A lovely keepsake.

Heather said...

Awww lol that's cute

Julie said...

Love your footprint pic, that's a clever idea.

Marlene jones said...

Lucky you a brilliant gift.

Karen K said...

Oh bless that is such a lovely thoughtful gift and well done David for doing the lunch !

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, it's brilliant , adorable finish on your creation.xx
 { aNNie}