Followers

Saturday, 31 October 2015

What a week

It has been an incredibly busy week both at work and at home.  We have been short staffed all week at work and everyone has been pulling together and working extra days and hours but we have constantly been playing catch up every day.  I ended up working an extra long day on Tuesday otherwise the locum pharmacist would have been without a dispenser for over two hours with an inexperienced counter assistant on what is always an incredibly busy day at the best of times.

So a delay in posting photo prompts.  First up is the 27th’s which was Crisp or Crunch, another one that took me a while to think of something for.  I only got round to doing this one Thursday evening as I decided to pick up some snacking treats for this evening and picked up a packet of my favourite crisps at the moment.  Tesco’s finest Ginger and Bird’s Eye Chilli crisps - delicious.

DSCF4997
Pumpkin was the photo prompt for the 28th – this one I took in advance while we were in Dart’s Farm last weekend as they had this lovely display of pumpkins
DSCF4985
Changing was the photo prompt for the 29th and something I picked up from Dart’s Farm was a large bag of fruit pot pourri and so I changed the pot pourri bowls over from the pine cones and berries to this one.  It smells delicious and looks good too.  I will be using some of the pine cones on my Christmas countdown frame and will probably add some of them to the pot pourri bowls too.

DSCF4995
Yesterdays photo prompt was Treat and I took a photo of the Halloween Treat boxes that I took in for my work colleagues.  Full of sweet and high calories treats – it just has to be done from time to time.

DSCF4992
Also this week I had a wonderful trip down to Mullion and joined Margaret and the girls at Scrapbook Magic for a great day of crafting.  This week we made gift bags, boxes and treat holders so lots of ideas for the future.  The journey home wasn’t so nice though as it now gets darker so much earlier and it was raining – I don’t like driving in the dark at the best of times so the rain made it even worse.

Yesterday evening I went with some of the girls from work for something to eat and listened to a UB40 tribute band.  The food and company was fantastic.  I was never a great fan of UB40 but the tribute band were easy enough to listen to although a bit on the loud side – must be getting old.

I am hoping my little trick or treaters will pay me a visit this evening as I have plenty left over from my treat making this week.  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh goodness those little bags are so sweet!!

Julie said...

Fabulous little treat boxes, I bet they were loved.
Super prompts this week (last week, I'm playing catch up again!) ,not seen those crisps before.