Followers

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

To Do photo prompt #14


Staying in Coverack means I’m not far from my crafting haven Scrapbook Magic.  I am very fortunate that DH doesn’t mind me booking in for a workshop while we are on holiday.  He and Max dropped me off there this morning before they went for a wander round Helston and then going back to Coverack for a paddle in the sea – he informs me the water was very cold and he also saw lots of jelly fish too - DH that is not Max.  Another lovely sunny day which they made the most of.

Today’s photo prompt is To Do.  The workshop Margaret was holding today was to create this gorgeous countdown to Christmas frame.  I got as far as painting the frame and cutting out all the elements to decorate the frame.  I also managed to decorate the book which inside contains a pocket which holds the numbered cards for the countdown.  Although I had plenty of time to assemble the Christmas countdown at the workshop there are a few items such as pine cones and other embellishments which I know I have at home that I want to add.  So this is my To Do project when I get back home next week.
DSCF4904

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ooo very pretty :)

Lesley said...

I am looking forward to seeing more of this project.

Julie said...

How wonderful to indulge in your hobby on hols.