Followers

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Stitching updates

Another quick post today.  This is the progress I made on the Cornwall Cottage sampler.  I was able to work on it on the Sunday while we were on holiday and got to the bottom of the basket with the first shade.  Unfortunately no progress this Sunday travelling home and going out for high tea.  Not sure if I will get to work on it this Sunday either as I am working.
DSCF4978
I managed to get quite a bit of the baby sampler done while I was away and it is almost halfway to completion.
DSCF4979
Photo prompt for today is Soup Season.  This is a book that I picked up at a garden centre and I have tried out several recipes over the past few years.  I will be trying out a few more now the colder weather is on it’s way.
DSCF4980

6 comments:

Heather said...

Great progress I love the baby sampler! I love soup I have a good copycat recipe for the Olive Garden Zuppa Tosacana which I've modified for the crock pot. Mmmm

Justine said...

Cornwall Cottage looks amazing! Well done on making such good progress on both pieces. Harley-Jay won't have to wait long!

Lesley said...

Great progress with your stitching.The flower basket is looking gorgeous.
it is definitely soup weather these days:)

Julie said...

I love seeing the Sunday sampler.
Great progress on the baby sampler too, so sweet.

Annie said...

The babysampler is looking great! Love the colours!

Darnell J Knauss said...

I'm always pleased to see your stitch work, Linda! You are amazingly productive if you ask me! I often wish I was still doing it but my eyes just won't let me do such delicate work anymore. And that soup bible is right up my alley!! TFS! Hugs, Darnell