Followers

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Snuggly photo prompt #7

Todays photo prompt is Snuggly.  As the colder weather starts to arrive the need to keep my feet warm is paramount.  If I have cold feet when I go to bed not only does DH object (for some reason) to me putting them on him but I can’t get to sleep if they are cold.  This is one of my favourite pairs of socks for this time of year – they were a Christmas present and I love them for their multicoloured yarn and the sweet pom poms that decorate the top  of the socks.  I have placed them on my  lovely blue snuggly blanket which is my craft room which if I feel cold of an evening (and we haven’t got the heating on) I can wrap around my shoulders.
DSCF4849
I have lots of things that can keep me snuggly and warm this winter including my cow onesie and my cosy dressing gown – not forgetting my dear furbaby Max who is always up for snuggles.

I’ve not had chance to take part in WOYWW this week as I’ve been at work today so there isn’t really much to see on there but I’m still going to have a look round other peoples desks.

3 comments:

catherine said...

Great choice of photo for the prompt Linda. Yes I am the same and cannot stand my feet being cold!!
x catherine

Julie said...

your tootsies will certainly be cosy in those bright and colourful beauties

Heather said...

Those are adorable I love fuzzy socks