Followers

Thursday, 1 October 2015

Mrs Brimbles Photo Prompts.


Anna of Mrs Brimbles blog is doing an Instagram Photo Prompt during the month of October.  I don’t do Instagram but I thought I would try and do the photo prompts during October.  The first prompt is October so I decided to take a photo of the Lizzie Kate month of October I stitched a couple of years ago.  I’m getting DH to play along with this one so that he can test out the camera he is hoping to buy.  The aim is to make a LO of all the photos at the end of the month.
DSCF4826
Today is Poetry Day and I have been giving it some thought all day and have managed to come up with a simple poem to add to my planner journal.  Not sure I’m brave enough to put it on here though but will take a photo of this weeks pages of my planner at some stage.

2 comments:

Preeti said...

Beautiful piece!! I had signed up with Instagram sometime back but I am not active there.

Heather said...

Cute design :)