Followers

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Journal photo prompt #8

A bit late in the day but it’s my late night of working and I called in to see our daughter on the way home.  Todays photo prompt is Journal.  I have several journals which I have only recently started working with.  The leather journal was a 50th birthday present which is going to be my art journal – I’ve painted a few of the pages with gesso in preparation of doing some art journaling.  The Plum Paper is my planner/journal which I started working on in October and love working with that each day.  The travel journal I made out of the packaging which my Lollipop Club Box comes in and I made to take along with me next week when we go on holiday.  Finally the cream journal was a birthday present to me this year which is going to be my crafting journal, a place where I put sketches I’ve used, instructions for tutorials on projects i want to make more than once, etc, etc.
DSCF4852

3 comments:

Preeti said...

Lovely journals !! :) Even if I keep a journal for me, I cannot keep it updated.

Julie said...

Perfect prompt for you today Linda

Heather said...

Great journals I love the idea of an art one. Too bad I can't draw to save my life!