Followers

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Catch up time

I missed posting yesterday the day just seemed to whizz by.  A relatively relaxing day which started with a nice walk with Max then a trip into town to have my hands and feet pampered – I’ve gone with green this time getting ready for Halloween.  A bit of retail therapy and in the evening I spent some time going through some more of my craft stash and before I knew it it was time to take Max for his evening walk and then bedtime.

Yesterdays photo prompt was Conkers.  While we were in Helston last week we found a tree which had kindly dropped some of it’s conkers for us so we gathered them up as I knew they would be required this week.
DSCF4986

Today I travelled up to Exmouth with my friend Lynne for a workshop with Anja – we had a fabulous time making three cards and a decorated pillow box which I will share with you later in the week.  After the workshop we called into Dart’s Farm for lunch and a look round their Christmas themed displays.  I bought some beautiful smelling Christmas fruit pot pourri and some LED lights which I am hoping will fit on my baked bean Christmas tree when I finally get round to finishing it.

After dropping Lynne back home I called into one of the local garden centres and came across some sweet Christmas stickers which are designed to go with the Christmas baubles they had displayed but I had already bought some clear baubles yesterday which I am hoping to use them on.  Today’s photo prompt is Stickers so these are perfect for this.  I think they will also come in handy for my planner/journal too.
DSCF4988

5 comments:

Heather said...

Cool project!

Kate said...

Sounds like a wonderful outing, Linda.

Marlene jones said...

I love clear empty baubles I fill them with loads of things, one has loads of off cuts from my sewing, I love all the colours which shine from inside.

Julie said...

Sounds like you had a very productive and happy day.

catherine said...

Great pics for both of the prompts Linda. Glad you were able to go out with your friend to the workshop.
x catherine