Followers

Friday, 2 October 2015

A surprise visit and photo prompt #2

This morning my friend Lisa drove down to my house and then I drove us down to surprise Margaret at Scrapbook Magic, Mullion.  We had a lovely time catching up on news, lots of laughter while checking out the new stock Margaret has in her shop and then wandering around the rest of the units at Mullion Meadows.

We also enjoyed a lovely cup of coffee and afternoon cake – yummy chocolate cake which I took a photo of for the 2nd photo prompt of Mrs Brimbles which was BROWN.  Rich, dark brown chocolate cake fits perfectly for this prompt I think.
DSCF4828
When we ordered the cake we didn’t realise just how big a slice we would be getting – had we known we would have shared a piece.  It not only looked delicious but it tasted rather scrummy too.  Lovely and moist but not overly rich, although I had to admit defeat and couldn’t quite eat all of my slice.

The sun shone all day for us which made for some lovely views on our journey – long may this lovely October weather continue.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yum!

Karen K said...

Oh my word... delicious looking cake x