Followers

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday #330


On my workdesk this week is more storage.  On Saturday we went and bought some more cube units to put on top of the desk to give me some more storage.  I haven’t fully decided what is going to go in these although I have temporarily moved some items into the cubes.  If you’ve never taken part in WOYWW it’s a great way of seeing what other crafters have been up to and see their crafty space.
DSCF4821
I’m still managing to keep the space relatively tidy each day.  Also on my workdesk is my Christmas planner (still waiting to be worked on), some Thank You envelopes with little gifts inside, a box of Maltesers which were bought so that I could work out what size jar I need to fill for a project I have in mind and my planner/journal.
DSCF4823
My planner is also doubling up as a journal.  I put the info into the planner that I know is going to happen each week but fill the spaces in with useful/useless information that I have discovered each day – I think this is going to work best for me and it’s guaranteeing that I have some crafty time each day.

12 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I like the look of your planner/journal. I could see that being very useful.

Fiona #43

Barb said...

Hi Linda, You look very tidy and organised. I'm sure you'll make good use of your new storage. Have a great week. Barbxx

GeeCee said...

What a great idea with the added cubes for more storage space. I need that too! Thank you for posting your pic on WOYW. Just confirming...is it a pair of two cubes and one four cube storage unit?

Sofie Vandersmissen said...

You have a very tidy workspace!

I'm on number 40. You're welcome to visit my blog!

Greetings, Sofie
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

Mrs A. said...

Your cube storage is looking good. It's fatal to leave things empty for too long. I have just bought a small free standing caddy for my desk. I have already removed the feet that I wasn't happy with and now it is sitting there waiting for me to fill it up. My Promarker pens don't look right in it so there it sits glaring at me.Lol.
Hugs Mrs A.

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice way to use the planner I must say, it will be so nice to have it all to hand afterwards too, you may get my cogs turning at this rate! I think the cubes not be nly look great but will! Serve you well too, very wise to wait and see what they will hold, I suspect that the things you want near to hand will drift in quite naturally!

Heather said...

It looks good I'm always envious of your organization skills :)

Regina Hamilton said...

You desk is so neat and organized. I like the planner. #36

Sue said...

Hi Linda, You can never have too much storage:)

I do like how organised you are with your planners.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #25

Karen K said...

Looking great Linda, hope you got my letter

K x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, I reckon that you can't have too much storage...just like you can't have too much bling either?! I love knowing where everything is so I can put my hands on it straight away, I hate searching for stuff, it drives me mad!!
hugs! LLJ 17 xx

Julie said...

I'm afraid that box of maltesers would be nearly empty if it was sitting on my desk.....