Followers

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday #329

After work yesterday I picked my friend Lynne up and we drove to a card making workshop in Exmouth.  Anja from Ophelia Crafts runs the workshop.  We normally go up on a Saturday but neither of us could make it on the Saturday so we went up yesterday.  So What's On My Workdesk this Wednesday? This week it's the three cards that we made with Anja yesterday evening.  We had a wonderful time along with nine other ladies, some of which were new to stamping.  The workshops are held monthly and great value at just £10 – if you fancy going along then do please e-mail Anja – info can be found on her You Tube channel above.
DSCF4800
My Christmas olanner is still on the workdesk and I hope to start working on the inside of it this week.  Here is a close up of the cards we made yesterday evening, the last one has to be assembled as I ran out of time as I didn’t want to be too late getting back home.
DSCF4802
DSCF4804
DSCF4803

14 comments:

Brigitte said...

These are some very nice cards.

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lovely cards! I like the fish one best! I have a soft spot for ocean themed projects, LOL. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #37

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm loving the stone wall background! It makes for a card that can be multi purpose, very useful Julia sometimes does classes in Exmouth, at a shop called Japonica I think.
Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

Sandy Leigh said...

Are the flowerpots on the second card 3D stickers? I love them! It's beyond cute. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #40

Kate said...

Such lovely cards, Linda!

Lesley said...

Pretty cards:)

Diana Taylor said...

Your cards are beautiful - I especially love the sea themed one, but then I have a thing about coral, and that coral stamp really is stunning! Thank you so much for stopping by earlier, and I hope you have a great week,
Diana #22

Heather said...

Looks great! The last one is my favorite :)

Angela Radford said...

Gorgeous cards, love the colours and the images. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 36

Annie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun with workshops! The cards are lovely:) Looking forward to seeing more of your Xmas planner!

Karen K said...

wow, these are great, love the sea horse and also the plant pots.

K x

Bridget Larsen said...

Love those cards and their colours
Bridget #1

Lisca Meijer said...

Beautiful cards. I like the purple one and I love the stone background.
Have a good week,
Lisca#20

Julie said...

The flowerpots get my vote, although they are all lovely