Followers

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday #328

It’s hard to believe it’s been a week since I posted photos of my craft desk for WOYWW, but it’s nice to be able to report that there has been plenty of crafting going on during the course of the week.

Today on my  desk is the album that was on there last week but it is now in the process of being decorated and turned into my Christmas planner.  I’m using lovely Graphic 45 papers – this is last years Christmas range called Twas the Night before Christmas – it’s taken me that long to finally cut into their gorgeous designs.

Since taking this photo I have decorated it a little more and hope to have the front cover finished by the end of the day and then I will work on the inside pages over the next couple of weeks.
DSCF4788
Also on my workdesk is the layout I completed over the weekend and some cards I had made using up scraps from Graphic 45’s Botanical Tea collection.  There is also the craft caddy which I made at Scrapbook Magic which is now housing my mini TH Distress Inks.  These caddies would make great jewellery boxes as well as there are four trays in each one –  I’m hoping to get a couple more of these to decorate and give as gifts.

11 comments:

Sandy Leigh said...

Such pretty things on your desk! I love the idea of having a special planner for Christmas. Sandy Leigh #40

Lesley said...

Plenty of work going on in your craft room. Those are pretty,festive designs.

Lisca Meijer said...

Your Xmas planner is looking great! And the layout about the new room is looking good too. Have youalso got a new craft room?

Anne said...

You have been busy Linda. Love the idea of a Christmas Planner. Anne x #34

Heather said...

Looks great :)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm glad you're doing lots of crafting Linda! Because I'm sure not...too much else going on :-). I'm pleased you've used those lovely papers after hoarding them for a while. I used to do that with fabric and buttons but not anymore...life is too short. Buy it and yes it is now my motto!
Hugs, LLJ 12 xxx

Julie said...

Lots of pretty things adoring your new workspace.

Sandy Leigh said...

Hi Linda! It's me again. Just wanted to let you know where I got my midori. I stitch them myself. I've started making them with this cute matryoshka fabric, and next I'm stitching some with Mary Engelbreit fabric and owl fabric. Then I hope to either sell them in a boutique a friend owns, or start an Etsy shop!

catherine said...

Looks like a very creative desk going on there Linda. Loving the sound of your album and I haven't been able to use my papers from that set yet. I thought myself of starting one for this year ! Just need to find some time at the moment to sit long enough(lol)
x catherine

Annie said...

Those Christmas papers are gorgeous!!! I wish I had them in my stash! Looking forward to seeing your Christmas planner fully decorated! As you may know I was lucky enough to have my sister make one for me - she is the creative one when it comes to paper:))

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh you've been super busy and super super productive! I love the layout of your new craft room, really nice style. The G45 papers are gorgeous - they frighten me to death as scrapbook papers but I. Your hands they've made a lovely book. Again, terribly impressed that you have a proper planner for Christmas, how lovely it will be to consult this instead of a weedy notebook!