Followers

Sunday, 13 September 2015

Plum Paper Planner


Just over a week ago my Plum Paper planner arrived and over the past week I have begun to gather supplies to start decorating for the month of October.  I decided to start it from October to allow plenty of time for my personalised planner to be made and delivered from Paper Plum.  There are lots of designs to choose from ( I went with a regular planner) You choose your front cover and they will customise it to suit you, so if you don’t like the colour of a particular pattern they will change it for you.  You can choose whether to have it monogrammed, your name added, etc.  This time I have gone for the monogram but if I successfully keep my planner up to date and use it as regularly as I hope then if I order another one next year I think I would ask to change the monogram for the year.
DSCF4772
There are a variety of layouts you can have for the inside of your planner which is spiral bound which means it will lie nice and flat on your work space while you are working on it.  Each month has it’s own tab, a different colour for each month and a full page for notes at the beginning of the month and also at the end (where the pages go can also be customised to suit your requirements).  2015, 2016 and 2017 calendars are also included in the planner enabling you to look back on previous years and forward to the next year.
DSCF4773DSCF4776
This year I have decided to go with a vertical layout so that i can sub-divide each day into morning, afternoon,evening – they do a layout which is already divided like this but I wanted to do this myself to allow for the fact that on some days I might need more space for morning entries and on other days more for the afternoon or evening.  It also includes a weekly tick list, notes space, a calendar of the month and a daily checklist.
DSCF4775
The planner includes a month at a glance along with sections for birthdays, events and note space.  At the back of the planner is a pocket which could be used for a variety of items and the cover of the planner also has an opaque plastic cover to protect the design of the planner.

DSCF4774

















This is my first time of using one of these planners and I have to say I am extremely pleased with both the design and the value for money compared to other planners on the market (e.g. Erin Condren which is about £10 more expensive).  As I’ve not used any other planners then I can’t say that one is better than the other and there are lots of other planners available from other companies too which I am sure are just as good – it’s all a matter of personal preference.

If it’s something you think you might want to have a go at then I would recommend Plum Paper but I also know that Mrs Brimbles also sells some very pretty journals in her shop too including Kate Spade and Rifle Paper Co. planners.




1 comment:

Julie said...

Have fun with the new planner...