Followers

Thursday, 24 September 2015

Happy Mail and planner

My happy mail was from my Stamplorations stamp club kit which is a bi-monthly stamp kit and you also get two stencils of your choice to go with it.  This is my third set and as a reward I was able to choose an additional stamp set.  The stamp set on the right was the August/September set and the background builder set was my freebie.  The lovely Shery runs the club along with her husband and they have just celebrated the birth of their beautiful daughter so the kit was slightly delayed – but inside the kit was an adorable picture of their daughter apologising for the delay – how sweet is that? Perfectly understandable and most forgivable.

One of the stencils I chose to go with this kit includes Christmas words which will be great to use alongside all the Christmas projects I have planned.
DSCF4807
I made a start on my Plum Paper planner yesterday evening.  I am trying hard to use papers, embellishments and stamps from my stash and not get drawn into all the planner stickers that are available for these planners.  I think my Lollipop Box Club subscription will also prove to be useful for my planner too.  Septembers kit arrived earlier in the week but I haven’t got round to taking a photo of all the wonderful contents yet.
DSCF4805
I’m meeting up with my friend Lisa tomorrow and we are going to the craft show at Westpoint.  I know I do not need anything other than some red sticky tape which is always very cheap there and I go through quite a bit of it with my projects.  I’ll try to be good but no promises LOL!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely job :)

catherine said...

Hi Linda and hope you are ok. Love the goodies and really like the look of the doodle stamp set. Have a fabulous time at the show tommorrow with your friend and I am sure you will be tempted by something!
x catherine

Annie said...

What lovely things you have received in the post! Sure beats the bills:))

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.