Followers

Friday, 11 September 2015

Baby sampler update

I’ve managed to get some time today to add a few more stitches to the baby sampler.  I am hoping that over the weekend I can get the top corner completed and then start working my way down the left hand side during the rest of the month.  That will then give me October and November to get the bottom half completed.  This is how far I had got with it at the end of August.
DSCF4689
Here is where I have got to now -  I have been working on it on other days apart from today – I’m not that quick at stitching unfortunately.
DSCF4771

10 comments:

Lesley said...

Such a pretty sampler.

Heather said...

It looks great!

Kate said...

It looks lovely, Linda, and will be a beautiful keepsake.

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.
Greetings, Manuela

Annie said...

Sweet stitching! It's coming along beautifully:)

catherine said...

You have made good progress with this stitching piece Linda. It is going to look beautiful when finished and something to treasure. have a good weekend
x catherine

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely work on the sampler :)

Karen K said...

This is so super cute Linda and so well stitched as usual, your stitching is so neat and tidy x

Justine said...

Sweet stitching on this sampler Linda.

Julie said...

It's really pretty and so colourful.