Followers

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Cornwall Cottage Sampler


After three weeksIi have finally had a chance to work on the Cornwall Cottage Sampler.  This is where I got to initially when I took  a photo of my progress.  We had a few thunder rumbles and a shower and bad light stopped play for a while.  I worked on the basket and added a few flower stems today..
DSCF4655
A photo of it how it looks overall.
DSCF4656
I thought the shower was going to last longer than it actually did so once we had tidied up after tea I decided to pick up the sampler again.  I have almost managed to get down to the bottom of the flower basket in one colour just a little more to do.  Next week I’m not sure if I will get to add any stitches to it as I have to go into work Sad smile  It all depends on whether I feel tired when I get home.
DSCF4657
Today we had a visit from Harlee-Jay – it’s hard to believe he will be three months old next week – just where is the time going.  He brought his mum and dad to visit too.
DSCF4653
We also got to see our eldest grandson Connor today who brought his dad with him.  We played with the Lego, went over the park and then tried to play draughts.  Connor had not played it before and so it was a little confusing for him but his daddy tried to help him.  They stayed for lunch to give Elisha and Vicky time to enjoy a girls only day together.  After lunch Connor played Mario Karts on the Wii and was pleased his sister was having a girls only day as it meant he didn’t have to share the controller.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely stitching progress.The basket is pretty.

Annie said...

I love the autumn colours of that sampler:)

Preeti said...

Beautiful stitching !! Your grandson is very cute:)

Christine said...

Your sampler is looking stunning. Your grandson is a little sweetie

Julie said...

Your little grandson has grown so much... he's adorable.
Alice is growing lovely too, a great stithch project.
I'm a list maker.... am so forgetful recently!
Your craft room will be all organised to perfection soon.
Don't work too hard this week! x

Marlene jones said...

Simple pleasures are the best. Love your stitching