Followers

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Tag workshop at Scrapbook Magic

The chocolate cake was enjoyed by the crafting girls – even though I say so myself it was very tasty – good old Mary Berry.

The tag workshop was great fun and we used a variety of techniques and products to make this months tags.  We have two more to make before we start making them into a Christmas garland.

DSCF4582
In the afternoon I made a few more cards (all the same design) with some of the scraps from my box – all male themed this time. 

Although I didn’t watch the match I am pleased that Andy Murray is through to the Wimbledon semi-final again and I am now catching up with Wawrinka v Gasquet which I had to record the conclusion of the match as I had to take mum shopping this evening.

6 comments:

Heather said...

These are adorable I love the one on the right

Kate said...

Love the tags, Linda!

Lesley said...

Very attractive.I like the Santa sleigh and snowy house a lot,looks like a winter moonlight scene.
Your chocolate cake looked tempting:)

Annie said...

what fabulous festive tags! one day I might be able to join you .. .. and that cake looks scrumptious!
hugs, annie x

Julie said...

Gorgeousness!

Annie said...

Lovely tags! Soo Christmassy:)