Followers

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Sunday SAL

I managed to put some more stitches into the Cornwall Cottage Sampler on Sunday while watching the Wimbledon tennis final.  Not as much as I would probably have done if I hadn’t been watching it but steady progress is still being made.  I was probably being over optimistic in thinking that I would get all of the basket section done this week. It required quite a bit of concentration which I wasn’t able to give it whilst being distracted by the tennis.  Still progress is progress.  Not sure how much I will get done next Sunday as it is our grand daughters birthday party next week but I will still try to add a few more stitches before we go there to help her celebrate her third birthday.
DSCF4589

DSCF4590
I’m still busy trying to sort out my stamp collection but have had a little setback as the tape has run out on my labellng machine.  If I can I hope to get into town tomorrow and buy some more and then I can make further advances to my re-organisation.

6 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful update.
Greetings, Manuela

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!

Preeti said...

your sampler is looking great!!:)

Justine said...

That's really pretty Linda. I don't know how you can just work on it once a week!

Annie said...

I like to stitch to the English detective series such as Lewis and Midsomer Murders. Sometimes sports get too excited and I cannot concentrate on my stitching. Your sampler is coming along nicely:))

Jennifer M. said...

So pretty! This is looking great.