Followers

Sunday, 26 July 2015

Seeing stars

Over 250 of them!  A work colleague asked me to make some treat boxes for her daughter in laws baby shower.  This is the ‘simple’ design we settled on using the Tonic squeeze box die.  While the design was simple it was quite time consuming.  In total there are 25 boxes, 50 letter B’s, 25 letter A’s and Y’s and 250 stars cut or punched out to go on them all.  Each of the letters and stars were given a splash of Wink of Stella clear glitter which doesn’t show in the photo.  I don’t think I want to see another star for quite a while/
DSCF4628
DSCF4629

4 comments:

Marlene jones said...

Lovely work, I'm about to start wedding stationery

Annie said...

They look gorgeous, though! Well done!

Julie said...

A lovely gift, you really are a kind person Linda, I can imagine the time that must have gone into making these beauties.

Lesley said...

How pretty,your colleague must be delighted with your hard work.