Followers

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Lemon cake for my crafty friends

I’m off to Scrapbook Magic in Mullion tomorrow to have some crafting fun with my friends.  I always like to take a cake along with me to share – it always makes crafting even more fun.  It’s also one of the ladies birthday tomorrow and you can’t have a birthday without having cake.  I always make two cakes each time as I also take one into work the next day for my work colleagues.
DSCF4645
With this months Lollipop Box kit I had a roll of washi tape included – in my case it was a lovely lilac colour.  I decided I wanted some other colours and so ordered the set of Rainbow washi from Lisa’s shop – a set of 10 for just £3.99 but if you would also like some be quick as there are only 4 sets left when I last checked.  I also bought myself some more of the chevron fabric washi tape which came with the Alice’s Tea Party kit. 

What I love about Lisa is the attention to detail, The products always come so well presented and Lisa also included some bonus goodies with my order including a set of sticky notes, lots of punched circles and a sweet pack of Love Heart sweets.  Fantastic service and wonderful products.
DSCF4641

5 comments:

catherine said...

Hope you have a great time Linda at your club and love all your new washi tape. Sorry for not having been around visiting lately and hope your ok
x catherine

Justine said...

Oh that lemon cake looks delicious!

Julie said...

Have a fun day with your crafting friends...wonder what you'll be doing this time.

Lesley said...

Mmmmm..those cakes look inviting,I love Lemon cake.
I expect you are having a great time in Mullion right now:)

Annie said...

What a lovely place to order things from:) The personal touch always adds a bit of extra and a smile, doesn't it:))