Followers

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Graphic 45 scraps

This week I managed to use up some of the lovely Graphic 45 Botanical Tea papers that I have had in my scraps pile for a while.  All very simple designs but I’m pleased with how they turned out.
DSCF4567
I had to go into work this morning for 4 hours as they were short of a dispenser but this afternoon I’m intending to sit down and watch the tennis while adding a few more stitches to Alice.  If it cools down later and Andy Murray’s match doesn’t end too late then I hope to potter a little in the garden – it’s just too hot out there for me at the moment.

5 comments:

Sammy said...

They may be simple, but they're also really lovely! Great for using up those scraps! x

Heather said...

Those turned out great! Good luck with your gardening!

Annie said...

Oh those cards are stunning! If I found scrapbooking paper like those I'd buy them straight away! The roses are wonderful!!

Anne said...

hello Linda. Those cards are lovely. Hope you got to potter in the garden. It's been too hot for me this week! Anne x

Jennifer M. said...

Very pretty cards! Love those papers.