Followers

Sunday, 12 July 2015

First family photo

Today I thought I would share with you the first professionally taken photo of Bryan, Vicky and Harlee-Jay.  Now this is a scan of one of the photos taken and was printed out as double photo and I haven’t managed to crop it just to show one image instead of the two.  I can’t believe ‘our baby’ now has a family of his own but I hope and pray that they will continue to be as happy as they look in this photo.
scan0002
Stash organisation is coming along slowly – most things do with me.  The top shelf at the moment is being filled up with my Stampin’ Up! stamps – this isn’t all of them and I anticipate that the rest will fill the next two rows (thankfully these are all picture indexed along the spine so I am not stamping out of these images).

I have also been working my way through my vast collection of Unity stamps which will probably fill the bottom three rows.  I have enjoyed stamping out the Unity images and discovering plenty of never before inked stamps (shameful I know) and some much loved stamps too.  The second unit will (I am hoping be sufficient) for my Paper Artsy, Tim Holtz and other brands of stamps – even I had forgotten just how many stamps I have collected over many years – gulp!  I really could open up my own shop LOL.
DSCF4588

4 comments:

Justine said...

What a gorgeous photo of the new family. They all look so happy.
I think your stash organisation looks wonderful!

Marlene jones said...

We have all got stamps we have never used, my stash has loads of impulse purchases, which can lead to things purchased never being used. Lovely family photo.

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely picture of the little family.

Margaret said...

What a lovely family picture.
Your little one is beautiful.