Followers

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Alice update

I thought it was about time I posted an update of the Alice design by Soda Stitch for the month of Alice SAL I’m taking part in with Justine.  I have almost completed the central panel of the design and hope to make a start on the outer images over the next few days.  I would have been further ahead but the frog made an appearance while I was stitching the rabbit so an hours work had to be unpicked and started again –most frustrating!  I am really enjoying stitching this design though so even if I don’t get it completed it this month I  think I will carry on with it until it is finished as it is just so cute.
DSCF4593
My car had to be serviced today so I wasn’t able to go very far today which was just as well as the replacement piece for the DVD unit was delivered today.  DH kindly put it together for me this evening while I was visiting my friend Jacqueline.  We opened the parcel she’d had delivered and inside was a lovely advent calendar which we started to assemble while I was there – it was fun but quite time consuming.  We managed to get eight of the drawers glued together before it was time for me to g0 home.  It’s going to look great when it’s finished.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Great start she's adorable!

Manuela said...

Alice and his little rabbit are very cute.
Greetings, Manuela

Justine said...

Alice and the White Rabbit are so so cute! I love Soda Stitch and of course this is one of my favourites.
That advent calendar looks like a challenge!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely work on your Alice project :)

Preeti said...

Great progress on your stitching!! It looks cute:)

Julie said...

Having a catch up read ...
Wonderful picture of your little family.
Alice looks super, nice mix of colours inthat.
Loving the Cornwall sampler (think I say that every time lol)
Nice new shelving, I'm fed up with stuff being delivered here in damaged packaging, they must throw the stuff about terribly in the back of their vans.

Lesley said...

This is a delicte looking piece of stitching,lovely colours.