Followers

Monday, 27 July 2015

A pot of gold


at the end of my rainbow.  Last week saw the arrival of this months Lollipop Box subscription that I have.  It even came decorated with some bakers twine – well done to Royal Mail for not losing or damaging the twine. 
DSCF4626
Inside the box were lots of interesting items and the tasty lollipop that is included with each months kit.  I reward myself with the lollipop once I have made a project out of the box that it comes with each month – a challenge I have set myself each time.
DSCF4627
Included in this months kit was a sweet little mdf rainbow which I decorated with the sheet of multi-coloured heart stickers.  I also added a couple of the clouds that Lisa had included, outlining them with a black pen and then adding crystal lacquer and ultra fine glitter to give them dimension and sparkle.

This month I have turned the box the goodies came in into a money box so that I can save and have my own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.   I found the verse on-line while searching for something suitable to add to this months theme and it’s a quote by Tsunyota Kohet.  I used a tiny alphabet stamp set I have and stamped each line of the verse in a different colour.  The wish list came in the kit.  I punched out a pot shape several times and then added the gold sequins from the kit to create my own pot of gold.

Once again I’ve had great fun with this months kit and this is just a small selection of the items included – I can now reward myself with the lollipop!
DSCF4637

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute :)

Julie said...

Great finish this month Linda, you did a super job.

Allie Jolliffe said...

That is so cool!

Lesley said...

Wow! What a great money box, I love the rainbow and that lolly pop looks tasty;)