Followers

Friday, 31 July 2015

A month of Alice

Well it’s the last day of July and I’m just about posting in time before the next month arrives.  At the beginning of the month Justine and myself decided to work on our Alice stitching throughout the month of July.  I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked.  I worked a couple of extra days this month, Savannah’s birthday party, meeting with friends, crafting commitments and feeling very tired in the evenings when I got home from work all meant I didn’t pick up the needle quite as often as I would have liked.  However I have almost managed to complete the inside picture of the Soda Stitch design apart from a little back stitching.  It is my intention (along with many other things as usual) to work on it again in August as it’s such a sweet design and very enjoyable to work on when I do get the time.
DSCF4647
Craft room update – still slowly working my way through my stamps.  We had two large cube units delivered today so we could transfer our book collection into them in order for me to have the smaller cube units in my craft room.  I’m hoping to get my desk ordered tomorrow once we have checked the desk I am interested in is high enough for the cubes to fit under – fingers crossed it will be.

Thank you to everyone who leaves me such lovely comments - I do try (eventually) to reply but there are some people who are no reply bloggers - so especially to those people thank you.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely progress.I like the little playing cards.Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Preeti said...

She is looking so cute!! I love those tiny playing cards at the bottom:)
If possible, while arranging craft units, please do take before and after picture . If interested, you can share the link with my Messy-to-Classy link party.

Manuela said...

Alice and her little rabbit are vey cute.
Wonderful stitches.
Greetings, Manuela

Heather said...

Lovely stitching she's turning out so cute :).

Mii Stitch said...

What an adorable design!!!

Astrids dragon said...

She is adorable!

Justine said...

So cute! You did well. Are you still working on her? I haven't stitched for over 2 weeks!