Followers

Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Sunday SAL

Time for an update on the Cornwall Cottage Sampler SAL.  I was able to work on it when we got back from our holiday on the 24th May and was able to almost complete another of the large motifs, just a few more stitches required on this motif.
DSCF4534
This weekend though I was working on Sunday and when I got home I was just too tired to pick up my needle and thread – this is the first weekend I haven’t added any stitches at all to the sampler but I just didn’t want to risk making any mistakes.  Here is a picture of the sampler as it stands at the moment.
DSCF4535
There was not much crafting either last week but I am hoping that will change this week.

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely update,always love seeing this design:-)

Kate said...

It's a big project and coming along nicely, Linda.

Julie said...

It's looking wonderful.

Marlene jones said...

I love the colours in this piece.

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress on your SAL piece.

Christine said...

It's looking gorgeous!

catherine said...

Progress on the sampler is looking great Linda and one week won't matter. I know what you mean though- I made so many mistakes from being tired or rushing that I would have saved more time by just waiting.
x catherine

Roberta B said...

Just wanted to say how pretty.
Bright blessing to you and yours.