Followers

Sunday, 14 June 2015

Sunday means it’s time for the Cornwall Cottage Sample

This is where I left the Cornwall Cottage Sampler last week.  There is one larger motif and a little of the vine border left on page 8 which I am hoping to get done today.  Shopping and gardening have been done for today so the rest of the afternoon can be spent stitching.
DSCF4541DSCF4542
Remember my post yesterday?  Well Lisa of The Lollipop Box Club honoured me by adding a post about my picture on the Lollipop Box Club blog – it certainly put a big smile on my face this morning when I got an e-mail from Lisa asking if I would mind her doing this.  A fabulous start to the day.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hope the blog post gets you lots more visitors to your own blog to see your lovely creations.
Cornish Sampler day.... yippee...

Manuela said...

Beautiful progress on your Cornwall Cottage.
Some days ago I have started my Cornwall Cottage. Page 4 is finished.
I hope you have stitched in the afternoon.
Greetings, Manuela

Lesley said...

Congratulations on your post being included in Lisa's blog,it is a lovely creation:)
Any glimpse of your sampler makes me happy,I think I have said how much I like it..the colours and the design :)

My name is Wynneth said...

It's coming along well now linda, well done on your deserved recognition

Hope your weather hasn't been too bad.

Luv
Wynneth
X

Jay said...

Well done Linda with the Lollipop Box club. The Cornwall Cottage sampler is coming on really well.

Preeti said...

Good progress on your stitching and congrats on being featured for Lollypop box:)

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is gorgeous!