Followers

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

TGIFC#2–Sketch Challenge

The TGIF challenge was a sketch challenge – I find sketches far easier to work with than colour challenges but it took me a while to decide what to do with it.  Here’s the sketch we had to work with.
tgifc02
And this is the card I made to fit the sketch challenge.  Once again everything came from my scraps box.  The sentiment, papers and banner punch that I used are all Stampin’ Up! The frames which I stamped the sentiment on and matted onto yellow card are Spellbinders dies.
DSCF4376

6 comments:

catherine said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Linda and really love the banners going across the middle
x catherine

Mercedes said...

So cute, especially that little banner!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TGIFC!

Kaitlyn Zumbach said...

This is such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at TGIF!

Tina Riddle said...

Beautiful card! I love your bright banner :)

Manuela said...

Wonderful card.
Greetings, Manuela

Lesley said...

A really lovely card.