Followers

Friday, 15 May 2015

Late again

I’m late again this week posting an update of the Cornwall Cottage Sampler.  I managed to complete the large motif and almost half of the inner border of this page.  There is just the other side of the border and a couple of small motifs left on this page so fingers crossed I can tick page 4 off this Sunday.  Once that page is complete I am a third of the way through this delightful stitch.
DSCF4381
Here is how it looks in full at the moment.
DSCF4382
This week I have managed to put a few more of the blue stitching into the Dr Who piece but none into the baby sampler.  I have decided that the baby sampler will become Harlee-Jay’s Christmas present seeing as he decided to make an early appearance!


Remember the photo I showed you of my Rhododendron in bud?  Well here it is in full bloom – it is looking so pretty and adding a lovely splash of colour to our garden.  There is so much coming out now which gives us the hint that hopefully now we are over halfway through Spring that Summer will soon be round the corner.
DSCF4379
I will announce the winner of my giveaway in this post on the 24th May.

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

So impressed with how your sampler is coming along and that you have 3 different ones on the go at the same time. I love your Grandsons names.
hugs Mrs A.

Marion K said...

I love the Cornwall Cottage Sampler!
And Harlee-Jay!! He is so cute!
Greetings
Marion

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on your Cornwall Cottage.
Beautiful flower photo.
Greetings, Manuela

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your sampler is looking wonderful. I really like the colours in this sampler.

Preeti said...

Your stitched border looks very beautiful:)

Justine said...

I'm amazed you have stitching time with that gorgeous new man tempting you away!

Christine said...

That sampler is more stunning every time I see it

catherine said...

Your stitching progress is coming along great Linda. Beautiful photo of the new arrival- and a sampler will be a great gift.
x catherine