Followers

Saturday, 25 April 2015

Winner and another chance

Hello dear followers.  Three people guessed correctly that my mammoth new start was Dr Who’s Tardis and all the Dr’s tumbling out of it and they were 1) Justine, 2)Jay and3) Karen.  I have numbered them in the order that they  arrived in my comment box.
The winner is………
……….True Random Number GeneratorMin: Max: Result:1Powered by RANDOM.ORG  JUSTINE.  Congratulations Justine – if you could e-mail me with you snail mail address I will send a prize out to you.  Thank you to those who took part.

I am offering another giveaway for anyone who can guess the theme of this piece of stitching that  I was able to spend some time on yesterday evening.
DSCF4327
I have acquired some new followers recently and I thought I would give them a mention and a thank you for joining me.  In no particular order we have Heather – Fantasy Cross Stitch – there are some amazing large pieces of stitching being worked on which should give me the constant inspiration I will need to complete the Dr Who project.

Next up we have Marlene – Poppy Patchwork – lots of lovely photos of her garden and cross stitch projects. 

Stephanie – couldn’t find a blog for this lady but if you do have one please let me know.

Marion – Nadelei - a lovely blog with beautiful cross stitch projects and and the kind lady gives out sweet little free cross stitch charts from time to time too.

Today I have been to the Exeter Scrapaholix crop and as usual enjoyed their wonderful company.  I didn’t do any scrapbooking but worked on my birthday/anniversary book using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Time to Flourish papers.  I managed to make the January, February and April pockets, just a few embellishments to add to them before they are finally complete – I will try and take some photos of them tomorrow providing the sun comes out to play.

Tomorrow is SAL day which I am looking forward to – I am really hoping I can get the corner motif finished and work on the internal border.  I’ve also got a baby shower to go to in the evening – must wrap the gift up in the morning.  I’ve bought some practical bodysuits and bibs for baby and a scrapbook album and matching paper pad for mum to capture those early days in baby’s life.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats guys! Thanks for the shout out I'm loving what I've read so far :)

Justine said...

Thank you Linda, how exciting! I'm glad I was right as I really like that design, it's so different from lots of things out there.
Your new design is intriguing, I have a couple of ideas but will let someone else guess this time!

Lesley said...

Sounds like a great weekend so far,looking forward to seeing your photos:-)

Karen K said...

Arh I got it right ! ! !

Congrulations to the winner, haven't a clue about this one !

k x

Julie said...

Congrats to Justine.
A nice new project.....