Followers

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

SAL update

After having so much fun with the grandchildren on Sunday stitching time was very limited.  I did manage to get about two thirds of the large corner motif completed though which I am very pleased with.  I’m hoping it won’t take me much longer to complete page four.
DSCF4324
Here is how the sampler is looking in full – still a long way to go but I now have a good idea how wide the piece is going to be.  I’m not sure how I’m going to finish this piece once all the stitching is complete.  I’m thinking rather than framing it perhaps turning it into a large cushion which can go into the craft room.  Knowing how quickly we work at decorating they could both end up getting finished at the same time later in the year LOL!
DSCF4323

7 comments:

Stitching Happy said...

It's lovely, the colours are so nice together.
Happy Wednesday Linda x

Julie said...

Lovely!

Karen K said...

It's looking beautiful Linda, really lovely

K x

Annie said...

I'm sure it'll look great as a cushion:))

Manuela said...

Wonderful stitching and progress.
I like the Cornwall Cottage. One day, I will stitch it, too.
Greetings, Manuela (your new follower)

Barbi said...

Gorgeous! A cushion would be lovely. I am definitely going to be framing mine and hanging it in the family room. Hubby has already picked out the spot.

catherine said...

Looks great progress Linda and beautiful colours
x catherine