Followers

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Mmm tasty

It was the tag workshop at Scrapbook Magic today and whenever I go down there I always try to take some homemade cake with me.  This time it was the marble chocolate ring cake from the wonderful book Mary Berry’s Baking Bible that DH bought me for Christmas.  I think they enjoyed it as between 5 of us there was only half a cake left to bring home.  DH and DS2 were much relieved that it wasn’t all eaten so that they can get to try some too!
DSCF4300

5 comments:

catherine said...

It looks so tasty Linda and not surprised only half was left!! Hope you enjoyed your workshop
x catherine

Karen K said...

Looks delicious Linda and I am sure it was enjoyed very much by everyone.

k x

Julie said...

Yummy!!! that looks very tasty.

Jay said...

the cake looks very tasty who ate the rest of it?

Anne said...

Oh my that looks delicious! :-) x