Followers

Monday, 27 April 2015

I’ve turned a corner

on the Cornwall Cottage sampler SAL.  I was able to complete the large motif from last week, two smaller motifs and the top internal vine border as well as make a good start on another larger motif.  Next week I won’t have so much time to work on it as I have to work on the Sunday Sad smile  Here’s a photo of the section I was working on this week.
DSCF4336
And here it is showing all the progress I have made to date – still loving working on this one every Sunday.
DSCF4338
Finally for today here is the February pocket, again a few embellishments to be added.  A slightly different pocket made this time and I have slotted the February list behind the pocket this time.  This was the first pocket I started working on as I got the paper pad in February so at the time it was the current month.
DSCF4333

12 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous colour combination in your sampler and I'm loving your monthly pockets. February is so pretty in pink.
Hugs Mrs A.

Katy said...

Your stitching looks wonderful!

Marlene jones said...

Lovely, lovely stitching, and pretty February page.

Christine said...

Another pretty pocket and the sampler is looking stunning!

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.
Greetings, Manuela

Julie said...

February's pocket is beautiful.
Still loving see your sampler each week. The colours are so lovely.

Lesley said...

Both loveyl,lovely pieces of work.

Annie said...

I really like those lovely autumn colours on your sampler:)) The album will be beautiful once finished!

Karen K said...

Beautiful and love the February pocket K x

Justine said...

Lovely stitching, the colours are wonderful.

Marion K said...

So beautiful - and a great progress !!
Greetings Marion

Mii Stitch said...

What a beautiful sampler to be working on, it's so colourful!