Followers

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Another week

has flown by.  I hope you all enjoyed the Easter holidays.  Easter Sunday only saw a few stitches added to the Cornwall Cottage Sampler SAL as we had two of our grandchildren round with us from the afternoon which was most enjoyable.  We had already visited our other two grandchildren in the morning delivering the Easter eggs.  A fun day.
DSCF4283
It was back to work for me yesterday Sad smile and again today.  Maybe one day we’ll win the lottery and we can enjoy an extended vacation LOL.

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Who wants to stitch when the grandchildren are around, lol. So nice to know that you were having a nice Easter egg hunt with them.
Nice progress on your sampler.

blue star stitcher said...

I love Easter baskets, and doing egg hunts with the kids. My oldest has almost outgrown it, which makes me a little sad. Cornwall Cottage is looking gorgeous, the colors on it are just perfect.

Lesley said...

Your project is looking awesome.
Can't believe Easter 2015 has come and gone!
We were in Exmouth last week and visited Dartington and Buckfast Abbey..it is over 30 years since I visited Buckfast Abbey..had a lovely day and a meal out with my step mother and hubby one evening to celebrate hubby's birthday.
Sounds like a perfect Easter with your grandchildren:-)

Barbi said...

Happy Belated Easter Linda! Sounds like you had a lovely day. Even a few stitches are better than no stitches and they look great!

Justine said...

Your sampler looks beautiful. You will have to get behind me in the queue for the lottery win. Every time I take time off work I'm amazed I ever find time for it!