Followers

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Very little time

was spent on the Cornwall Cottage Sampler this week.  It was my turn to work on Sunday so I didn’t get time to stitch on the SAL until early evening.  I’ve managed to add another red flower to the top border and a few more leaves on the inside green border.  Unfortunately I only spent about an hour on this as I felt too tired to do much else and I didn’t want to risk making any mistakes.  I am hoping that this Sunday will be far more productive – I would like to at least get the outside borders completed on page 2 and try and start putting in the central image.

DSCF4212

Work has been extremely busy this week but I am hoping for a more relaxing day tomorrow as it’s the Tag Workshop class at Scrapbook Magic – I know for sure it will be a day of fun and laughter. 

 

On Friday Clare Charvill the UK Graphic 45 Ambassador will be down there doing a workshop – there may be a space or two left so if you are interested then do give Margaret a ring – they will be making a lovely tag holder and included in the price is a very tasty lunch.

10 comments:

Anne said...

Work is such a nuisance - getting in the way of our hobbies :-) what you have done is looking very pretty. Have fun at the class. Anne x

katica said...

any little bit is a step forward! I'm saving the middle for last :)

Julie said...

Hope you had fun with your friends.

cucki said...

Looking so beautiful x

Brigitte said...

You are right, working on such a project when you are tired is risky. But you made some nice progress anyway.

Lesley said...

This design is coming along beautifully,every stitch done is a stitch less to do,still love the colours.

Karen K said...

I don't blame you not doing it when you are tired - I make so many mistakes doing things when I should really be going to bed !

It's looking great

K x

Barbi said...

You still got a couple of stitches in...so that's good! Real life gets in the way sometimes...it happens to all of us. My turn will come too...and so will Kati's.

Marion K said...

Beautiful work !!
Greetings Marion

Diane said...

Your Cornwall Cottage Sampler is coming along nicely, love the colors and design.

Hugs diane