Followers

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

SAL update

This Sunday I was able to enjoy a leisurely afternoon of stitching in the conservatory while also enjoying a cup of coffee with Barbi (figuratively speaking).  It was great being able to make the most of the natural light for a change.  I was very pleased with the amount I was able to stitch this week as I was also trying to watch the Davis Cup tennis (fantastic match) – I think I managed to do both quite well and hopefully I haven’t made any mistakes.  The outside border of page 2 is now complete and so I am now concentrating on the basket section of page 2. 
DSCF4216

11 comments:

Julie said...

It's growing really well, lots of progress this week.

Karen K said...

Looking fabulous Linda xxx

Justine said...

Very pretty! Nice to have some good light to stitch in.

catherine said...

Looks like you are making great progress with your stitching Linda. Yes I am looking forward to having more hours of natural light over the next months- it makes a difference when I am stitching.
x catherine

Marion K said...

I'm curious how it goes.
Greetings Marion

Barbi said...

GREAT progress Linda!!!!

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress!

blue star stitcher said...

My favorite spot to stitch is on our back porch for the natural light, even though I worry about the dust/dirt I think the bright light is worth it for my eyes!

Lesley said...

Beautiful:)

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.
I like the Cornwall Cottage Sampler.

Greetings, Manuela

katica said...

Looking great! I'm jealous!! :) I wasn't able to stitch this weekend, and I missed working on this project!

Love how yours is looking.