Followers

Saturday, 21 March 2015

Four more from 6 x 6 tutorial

I spent some of yesterday evening working through more of my scraps and made another four cards using the same 6 x 6 tutorial I used in my post of Thursday.  Different sketch and papers used this time.  The stamps I used for the focal point on these cards are all from Clearly Besotted.
DSCF4252
Today I have been die cutting, spritzing and sticking together the start of a flower bouquet at a workshop run by Anja of Ophelia Crafts in Exmouth.  I managed to assemble four flowers today but have more to put together before my bouquet is complete.  Another fun day of crafting shared with friends.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely cards, Linda!

Marlene jones said...

Lovely cards, I preferones not too fussy.

Brigitte said...

These are some great cards.

Lesley said...

Lovely cards Linda.Looking forward to seeing your flower bouquet.
We are off to Exmouth soon to see my step mom. We plan to visit Dartington and Totnes with her while we are there,she is a music teacher and is learning to play the harp.She takes Harp lessons in Tones.Not been to Totnes a long time and I am looking forward to it.

catherine said...

These look wonderful Linda and perfect for all occassions with the flowers
x catherine

Karen K said...

these are gorgeous Linda, really love the spring colours.

k x